Written by Thistle Farms founder Becca Stevens, Love Heals is a beautiful and inspirational gift book that champions change and healing through scripture, stories, poems, and inspirational writings. Thistle Farms is the largest social enterprise in the US run by survivors of abuse, addiction, prostitution, and trafficking.
About the Book
Love heals us.
We all have a story. Whether written from the hardships of deep wounds, grief, or longing for justice, yours can overflow with hope.
In Love Heals, you’ll find principles that have transformed lives. Each chapter brings encouragement and practical steps for anyone going through a difficult season or searching for a deeper faith.
- Love heals by the mercy of God.
- Love heals with compassion.
- Love heals during the act of forgiving.
- Love heals past our fears.
- Love heals across the world.
Along with other ways that love heals, read true stories of healing and joy, where brokenness is transformed into compassion. And believe the truth that you, too, can be changed and grateful for this life you live.
You are loved.
Becca Stevens is the founder and the president of Thistle Farms, the largest social enterprise in the U.S. run by survivors. She has been featured in the New York Times, on ABC World News, NPR, and PBS, and was recently named a 2016 CNN Hero. In 2011, the White House named Becca a “Champion of Change.” She lives in Nashville with her husband, Grammy-winning songwriter Marcus Hummon, and their three sons, Levi, Caney and Moses.
- ISBN: 9780718094553
- ISBN 10: 0718094557
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2017-09-05
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2017-09-05
- Trim Size: 178.000mm x 203.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 602.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Spirituality
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational